This Saturday was a pretty good day for thrifting. I found a lot of cute items for $50.
Well it is just after “spring cleaning” so people are cleaning out their closets…while I’m adding to mine! haha
1. Jones New York purse in great condition
2. Aldo black heels – I also found a pair of just fab booties that unfortunately weren’t in my size.
3. Polka dot top
4. Necklace…the photo does not do it justice. It is a very cute, shiny, costume , pearly-chocker.
5. Urban Behaviour Hounds tooth dress in great condition
6. Blue Reitmans blazer
7. Dynamite tee …in a peachy orange colour i had to have.
8. Polka dot skirt
… All three make a pretty cute outfit!
9. Four scarves …it may not be scarf season but I will thank myself later for not leaving these cute items behind
10. I love this style of painting. So I just had to have that cute yet dark picture, which seems to go very well with the colour of the scarves i picked up coincidentally.
That is my 10 Month of May Thrift Finds.
Stay Tuned for “How to: Thrift”