I decided to give Wen Hair Care a try.
and this is my first day review.
I will be using it for a month to see if I can get some genuine improvement in the life of my hair.
BUT. Wen does promise that you will see an improvement in one use.
So read below for what I noticed.
This is what was included in my $60 package
(minus a second large wen cleansing conditioner bottle…and the bobby pins of course)
It comes with:
2 large cleansing conditioner bottles
Replenishment Treatment Mist
Anti frizz Styling Creme
Re Moist Intensive Hair Treatment
I haven’t tried the styling creme or the hair treatment as of it.
But we will save that for my month review.
What I Noticed
1. Cleansing your hair without lather is just plain weird with a lifetime of shampooing. So it feels more like just plain ol conditioner.
2. My first wash was right after my daily workout to ensure that it does cleanse/wash my hair. My roots weren’t greasy from sweat, and it smelled lovely.
3. My hair didn’t feel stripped down. Usually after I shampoo my hair…it feels stripped down of all moisture. And I have to use an intense treatment conditioner to combat that.
4. There was less hair down the drain. This one was the best surprise- I shed an inordinate amount it feels like. Sometimes by the amount of hair I lose, I think one day I’ll surely be bald!
5. It looked shiny, without the help of my shine serum I use to give me the appearance of healthy hair.
6. Once dried, I could run my hands through my hair without feeling my hair snapping/breaking. Honestly I couldn’t stop touching my hair once it dried.
As you can see from my fresh faced- post shower video!
I never would have done that before after a fresh wash without breakage.
As a first day?
I would say it was a good one!
I’ll be happy to stop the lather for a month.
Stay tuned in February for my month end review 🙂