How to: Nail Art – Two Toned
You will need two shades of nail polish that compliment each other and tape to achieve this look.
1. Place tape on half of your nail from the bottom corner to the opposite top corner of the nail
2. Paint the non-taped side of the nail
3. Before fully dried peel the tape off- if the nail polish is fully dried it may chip
4. Paint the remaining side of the nail
5. Once fully dried paint with clear-nail-hardening polish
Tip: To make it easier- cut pieces of tape before hand
use straight edge of tape for the diagonal of the nail pattern.
Five Steps to an Easy Two Toned Nail Art patten.
Stay tuned for further nail art.